May NorthWest Meet

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I won't be able to make it to Magnuson, but I am definitely still up for some wheeling. I had a last second order come in last night for an ad design and I have to get some drafts out to her by this afternoon.

If you want to go off roading, shoot me a message here and I will send you my phone number. Meeting at the below location at 2. If no one messages me though I will assume no one is coming :frown:

Lift isn't required, but is recommended. The last two I took out there bottomed out a few times, one resulting in a tow out. Easy trails, just need clearance on a few spots.
GPS: 47.781681,-121.966288. Nearby address, 23909 Washington 203 Monroe, WA 98272, just go a tad past it and you will see a large gravel pull off on your right.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
david are you sure your in the right park lot? did you find them?? tell eric to call me! haha

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Heading down to Duvall now... Had some errands to run this morning, so heading from up north. Should be there shortly after 2.

David B.

Dec 5, 2011
wootown22 said:
david are you sure your in the right park lot? did you find them?? tell eric to call me! haha

LOL Yeah, things just got started a little late. Great to meet you guys, looking forward to more meets this summer!

(And I made it to Lake Stevens just in time...)

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah great meeting you! All you need is a tune now.:cool:

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Where are the pics??? :hissyfit: you guys know the rules pics or it didn't happen lol

David B.

Dec 5, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Yeah great meeting you! All you need is a tune now.:cool:

I'm ALL OVER that action, definitely hooking up with Eric ASAP. Now about that Corvette servo... :undecided:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Craig, Dustin, and I left around 1230 right after David did. I wanted to test fit one of Dustin's 20x10 rims so we headed back to my house to use my jack. While I was working on swapping wheels, Craig and Dustin installed his hatch glass handle delete and 07+ rear wiper.

I think we really need to start exchanging phone numbers earlier, would make life a lot easier!

David, let me know when you want to meet up and tune your truck. Set aside an hour or two so we can tweak it to your liking. And a Vette servo makes a big difference, really firms up the 1-2 shift even with the stock tune. They're cheap, $15-20 shipped online. The tricky part is installing it, a shop might charge you an hour or two of labor to do it. Now what you should really be asking about is a CAI... :biggrin:

Patrick, we were pressed for time at Magnuson so I didnt get any pics of all 4 trucks. Ive got a few when we were at my house though, not sure if you can see my SS though.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Ya I was bummed i didnt get to make it out to magnusen,but I finished my ad just in time for wheeling. kardain actually ended up coming down too! got two feet of air in the front while attempting a new climb. it was quite the site!

Kardain I wanna see those videos!! :smile:

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
wootown22 said:
Kardain I wanna see those videos!! :smile:

So do I :smile: Haven't had a chance to look yet... After work today I should know how the ghetto mount worked on rough terrain.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Vids.... Yeah, so...... I have a wonderful 15 minute video of my dash. Apparently zip ties don't really make a decent hold down or I need to redo the mount altogether.

The mud hole.... A stray raidrop or three hit the lens... That vid is worthless.

The hill descent. That video actually made it through.... Although it is a bit shaky cam, I'll upload it.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
did you get a chance to upload it???

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
wootown22 said:
did you get a chance to upload it???

Sorry, not until today... I had an unscheduled trip to Idaho which cut in to my free time.

I found a fourth vid that was clean, I'll send a PM with the links and let you decide if you want to upload them :smile:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86