FOR SALE Low miles XUV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus1155

Jan 26, 2012
I'd love one, especially a blue or red version, but it seems a bit overpriced for the lack of features and replaced head unit. That is right around the mileage everything starts to go kablooey too. I'm at 115k on mine, and I already contemplated buying a spare truck for just parts

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Meh, I bought mine with 112k way back and aside from your typical wear stuff (joints n such) and fluids it was fine. Yeah, they need some maintenance stuff but w/e. Got 215k out of my 360, powertrain still had plenty of life left in it too. Coworker just traded in her 07 with pushing 260k miles.

XUVs are hard to come by though, so that's part of the reason for a higher asking price I'm sure. Really not that bad a price given the miles and if condition is like they say it is. And they're offering a warranty also.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Yeah.. I agree,I mean it's not highly optioned but, it looks like an honest truck and that blue is really appealing with the bright work on the XUV.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
This one has been on / off my local CL for a while...and I think it was priced higher, originally. The one thing not in the ad is the mileage. But it's a '05 XUV - in SLT trim, 4WD - and the 5.3L - for $3995. The one tire they show a close up of looks to be (nearly) new; and it has the OEM radio.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ctd/5964866987.html

I have NO idea what condition it's in, and have no financial interest in the vehicle.
Skokie, IL is a close-in suburb of Chicago (north); generally a decent area (you don't need to worry about being shot walking down the street).

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
That looks really decent, plus V8 and leather. It seems that when these CL sellers don't post something as important as milage...there's a reason:undecided:.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
If you go to the dealer site, you see that they make you contact them for the mileage or VIN for every vehicle on their lot (so they can use your info for continued prospecting)

I also found one addnl picture on their own site - showing another tire - of a different brand. So it doesn't have 4 matching shoes.

I wish I could get the VIN - could find out about it's history at least. Maybe I could make a trip down there on Saturday and peek in through the windshield. Not for myself, though - I've got my own LWB V-8 :wink:

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I did email them requesting mileage....I'm still waiting :coffee:
and waiting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members