Looking for this tiny part

Nebular

Original poster
Feb 8, 2014
Anyone know where I can buy this part, or perhaps the part number?

02%20-%20Fuel%20Pressure%20Regulator%20Vacuum%20Hose%20small.jpg

cyberpunk

Apr 12, 2013
the roadie said:
GM doesn't sell it separately. It's part of the intake resonator #15899457. You can fabricate one from plumbing parts or snag a replacement resonator on Ebay for $50-75.

Roadie I know gm does not sell it separately but let me see if isuzu does I will post back monday evening. I had a guy come in last week for the same thing on an ascender and if I remember correctly it was available.

Nebular

Original poster
Feb 8, 2014
Thanks for the replies, and I'll check back here Monday. The tubing on mine broke shortening it. I actually managed to get it back on with much less slack, but I'd rather have a brand new one though at a reasonable price. Any chance I could just swap the tubing between it?

cyberpunk

Apr 12, 2013
Nebular said:
Thanks for the replies, and I'll check back here Monday. The tubing on mine broke shortening it. I actually managed to get it back on with much less slack, but I'd rather have a brand new one though at a reasonable price. Any chance I could just swap the tubing between it?

It is possible I personally use something like a plastic type line that you can get at an autoparts store. It is normally in the help sections.

cyberpunk

Apr 12, 2013
Nebular said:
It was indeed just the tubing.

For the price that Isuzu wants for the tubing just get the line from an autoparts store. Sorry i did try lol. They want almost 10 dollars for the tube.:frown:

fishcreek

Jan 15, 2014
Pardon my ignorance, what is that tubing for and where is it going to/coming from? I just checked my EXT and the resonator doesn't have a nipple to put in the tubing. TIA.

P.S.

Ignore my post, found the answer.

Nebular

Original poster
Feb 8, 2014
cyberpunk said:
For the price that Isuzu wants for the tubing just get the line from an autoparts store. Sorry i did try lol. They want almost 10 dollars for the tube.:frown:

I really don't think that's too bad. Isuzu sells the entire part? How could I buy it from them? Any idea what size the tubing would be if I buy from the autoparts store? If I replace just the tubing would it function properly without falling out?

Thanks for the help.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
aftermarket intakes just replace it to a long rubber tube.

Fishcreek - I believe they changed the Fuel Pressure Regulator in either the 04 or 05 model. So you wouldnt have it.

cyberpunk

Apr 12, 2013
Nebular said:
I really don't think that's too bad. Isuzu sells the entire part? How could I buy it from them? Any idea what size the tubing would be if I buy from the autoparts store? If I replace just the tubing would it function properly without falling out?

Thanks for the help.

That is my price and I apologize I did not check availability being that isuzu is out of business. I work at a dealership in the parts department and we still have access to isuzu catalogs and can still order parts. I . Apologize I did not check availability. I can recheck this on monday.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online