Leveling kit

ajallen14

Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
So suspension maxx sells a 1.5 in leveling kit which would level my Envoy out just right I reckon. I don't want to do too much to her because I'm still making payments haha. But I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or suggestions with which route I should go? I want to see if I can fit some tires that are also a tad bigger than stock also.

Thanks!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I am too still making payments and mine isnt anywhere near stock anymore.

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
ajallen14 said:
So suspension maxx sells a 1.5 in leveling kit which would level my Envoy out just right I reckon. I don't want to do too much to her because I'm still making payments haha. But I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or suggestions with which route I should go? I want to see if I can fit some tires that are also a tad bigger than stock also.

Thanks!

What is a "tad bigger" in your mind.

Before my first lift I ran General Grabber AT/2's in 245/70/R17 which is 30.50" tire. Anything over 30.5 requires lift and a spacer. offroadTB.com - View topic - Maximum Trailblazer Tire Size without Modification

On of the few photos I have.
gg_tires.jpg

I did my BDS lift shortly after and kept the same tires. So this is how it looked with a 2 inch lift on 30's.

after_lift_HDR.jpg

Be sure to check out offroadtb.com, even if you aren't looking to do offroading or anything extreme, almost everything has already been answered over there. :thumbsup:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I was waiting to finish paying the truck off before lifting, but I decided to fix the suspension first and throw the lift on in the process. I am down to 4 payments, finally.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
blazinlow89 said:
I was waiting to finish paying the truck off before lifting, ...
Gotta have the courage of your convictions. :wootwoot: What's the worst they can do? Repo it if you break it offroad? Does your warranty extend only until you pay it off? :rotfl:

You have an offroad mission that demands a lift, lift it! I did it with three years left on my original loan. Never looked back.

LMFAO (Lifts Meant For Appearance Only) are in a separate category I have nothing nice to say about. :hissyfit: :wink:

ajallen14

Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
Holy crap I got a reply from The Roadie. Big thank you to all, it really helps!!

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
Gotta have the courage of your convictions. :wootwoot: What's the worst they can do? Repo it if you break it offroad? Does your warranty extend only until you pay it off? :rotfl:

You have an offroad mission that demands a lift, lift it! I did it with three years left on my original loan. Never looked back.

LMFAO (Lifts Meant For Appearance Only) are in a separate category I have nothing nice to say about. :hissyfit: :wink:

It wasn't from fear of repo, and my extended warranty expired a long time ago. It was more for me to save for the lift after it was paid off. I have a bill me later account, as well as a couple of credit cards. All of which has helped me to get my credit score up over the past few years. It also helped me establish enough credit to get approved for our house. I did not break the bank doing my lift, and what I did put on credit will be paid off in a few months.

While so far I have not used the lift like some of you guys, it has made my truck feel like new. From what I have done offroad, I am very happy with the extra height.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:

OK, I'll make sure to go off road and get the truck dirty from it once I'm done :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online