Lets see the Lowered EXT/XL's - looking for inspiration....

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Im looking to finally lowering my 04 EXT. I would like to see pics of others who have EXTs or XLs. Please post what suspension items are used in your setup. Im trying to find pics of what mine would look like with the drop i want to make sure its what i want. Im looking at the following material list:

Tonys Modified A arms
Belltech kit (adj struts, rear springs, rear shocks)
Belltech 1" rear spring spacer (was told i needed these for the rear wont sag)
spoon adj panhard bar
Tonys lowered endlinks

Before i drop all the cash on this, i wanna make sure im buying the look i want.

thanks

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i don't think you need the panhard bar unless you have really wide wheels that jut out to the wheel well. on an 8" wide wheel, i doubt you'd notice the difference unless you sit there and measure

and endlinks, idk. again i'd just see if after you drop it you're not happy with body roll think about it then but i can't imagine you would

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
i still have the 22" repos w/ 265/40/22 tires. My rear endlinks are shot so i was thinking about doing the shorter ones since i need to replace. The fronts are gonna stay stock until they need replacing.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I agree with Jimmyjam. Lowering struts.. tonys a arms and lowering springs and shocks for the rear.

Mike w

Jun 24, 2014
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:774]
Not an ext or xl but still cool right

Mike w

Jun 24, 2014
What that guy is? I seen this envoy in Gainesville fl.

IPT

Dec 11, 2012
how low are you going? Only need the modded arms if going more than 1.3 or so in the front. Are you doing the full 2 / 3 drop. or more?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.