FOR SALE It is time Simba

Realism

Original poster
Nov 25, 2015
Idaho
Within the circle of life, what once was is no longer, and what will be must be, this is the order of life for growth and skinned mechanics knuckles.

Wondering how far someone would go for one of these vehicle. Putting the feelers out there at the moment.
With my job, I really need to upgrade to a vehicle with a bed so I can move large furniture and appliances.
The current beast is a 2004 Envoy with about 164k miles on it. Its been an alright vehicle, more hungry on gas than I would like since I drive a lot during the day for work.
I live in Boise, Idaho; (BFE just about).
I am posting here to feel it out, because I know you guys on here do appreciate and know how great these vehicles are and I certainly would never trade one of these in to a dealer that doesnt know what they have. I would rather put a first dibs for you guys who are enthusiasts and could use spare parts lol.

I am aiming for picking up a new vehicle by mid summer or end of. So anyone interested would ideally have to wait till then.
I will clean it up and take pictures of it and post them here next weekend. Right now its got all my work stuff in it and the seats folded down and I done enough spring cleaning for the weekend.

Maintenance has been kept up on for the most part. Coil packs been replaced, new tires, new brakes. I have a fan clutch and water pump on hand for when they need changed out. Its leather interior. Exterior, it has some bumps and scrapes, but nothing too terrifying. Windshield took a little bit of a hit today, gravel truck pulled out in front of me and hauled ass on the freeway, got a bunch of surface chips off that, small rice sized, but still bug me.
Its got the towing package and all, climate control is tempermental. might have to threaten it a time or three, but overall its been a great vehicle

Reactions: Mooseman

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Either that, or switch to the GMT360 bastard step child, a GMC Envoy XUV...

Reactions: Realism

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online