Is this the end?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
GMTNation brotherin! :grouphug:
Awesome work guys!!!

And I see what you did there Fletch :raspberry:, I would need a tow for about 300 miles one way :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Really bummed I could not make it. Well Done Fellas!

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Props to you guys, coming together on short notice and finishing the job......awesome. :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I can't thank you guys enough for all of your help this weekend (and I know I will be repaying this in the future, not that I wouldn't help anyways.). The truck is in the shop getting the case relearn done. So now I just gotta reattach my muffler some how...

and fix my spline disconnect
and fix my driveshaft
and other misc.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
I can't thank you guys enough for all of your help this weekend (and I know I will be repaying this in the future, not that I wouldn't help anyways.). The truck is in the shop getting the case relearn done. So now I just gotta reattach my muffler some how...

and fix my spline disconnect
and fix my driveshaft
and other misc.

Which driveshaft?

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Which driveshaft?

Rear. One of the bolts for the straps attaching to the yolk is stripping.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Man, that's a bunch of hard work. I have some neighbors in earshot and we all informally agree to not run power tools or hammers after 9. Sigh.....

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Man, that's a bunch of hard work. I have some neighbors in earshot and we all informally agree to not run power tools or hammers after 9. Sigh.....

We didnt run much after 10ish. That late it was all sockets.

maik

Sep 9, 2013
Wow, very well done. Gives me a glimmer of hope that I might be able to accomplish the same, hopefully before winter comes. Also now I know when I pull my engine I need to watch out for the coolant lines :wink:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online