Illuminating Door Sills

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Need help installing my Denali version illuminated door sills. I need to know where to go to hook them up. And do I hook both to interior lights or individual door triggers.

I do not have the plugs hidden to connect them to since I am not really a Denali.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 7

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think you're our only active member who drives that vehicle, so you're more qualified to answer that question lol.

First things first, you have to determine when you want them to be lit up, and then find a convenient place to access that circuit.

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
I just don't know where the easiest way to pull from dome lights. I definitely want them to light up!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Have you pulled any panels from the pillars to see where the wires are that are feeding your dome lights then?

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
I have but I was hoping to find this maybe in the kick panel areas. I have start and even now pulling a few.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Depends on where the source of voltage for the dome lights originates from. Do you only have a fuse block under the hood? Or do you have something in the cabin that powers the dome lights?

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Thanks that looks like it will help a lot!!! Also can anyone help me switching drls from low to high.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
It would be most beneficial to the site, especially this section, if we had a write up, or install details, for future members. :yes: :twocents:

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
OK so I guess I'm going to be the Acadia expert then with all the DIYs!

Also coming in the next week I am doing it LED conversion to the all the interior lights and I'm doing a Denali front bumper swap out!

Reactions: dmanns67

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
NOW you're catching on!! :raspberry:

Edit: And use the edit button for after thoughts. No double posting :nono: :popo:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online