If you ordered a new HD quad cab pickup, well...

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn....

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's a crying shame right there :sadcry:

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Eh send them to the lots with all of the other unsold cars.

:explode:
Mind = blown!! Holy crap, how does that even happen? Whoever is doing the analytics for these companies needs to be tarred and feathered. Hello? Make less cars dumbasses! I wonder how many GMT360/370s are out there. Hell, bring them back and part them out.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Yes a lot of them, all car makers do it not just gm. And you can see them from Google satellite, some of them are hundreds of thousands of cars at one location, and they are steadily crushing them and sending them out.

It's really sickening when you really look into it.

:hijack:

Reactions: littleblazer

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
:explode:
Mind = blown!! Holy crap, how does that even happen? Whoever is doing the analytics for these companies needs to be tarred and feathered. Hello? Make less cars dumbasses! I wonder how many GMT360/370s are out there. Hell, bring them back and part them out.

This. So much this. Just stop making so many if they aren't selling fast enough. Makes no sense.

Reactions: littleblazer

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Remember when cars used to be built to order and you didn't need a package to get one thing... I don't. It was well before my time. If I remember correctly, they estimate sales then over build that way there's extra. The leftovers are factored into what they actually sell at and then any extra is money in the pocket. I could also be entirely wrong. But when you buy a new car, you very rarely have to have it ordered. You generally end up with one on the lot... closely optioned to what you want...

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I remember when my parents bought the 1985 buick electra park avenue. I was five. Waited two months for it to be delivered to the dealer. First car i ever rode in that had power windows and seats. The seats were cloth and very comfortable. Both of the front seats were 10 way power. The back seat was just as comfortable as the front. It had an air ride suspension that floated.

I spent many trips from ky across the midwest to pacific ocean asleep in both the front passenger and back seat. Thinking back it was unsafe as fuck to have the front seat reclined or to be laid across the back seat with all three seat belts fastened around me snoozing only to wake to pump fuel, piss, or eat.

It was given to my older brother when the parents bought a 1995 buick regal gran sport.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online