I won a remote start!!

D3vious

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
So my local shop had a contest, and I won!!
I now have a compustar cs-600s. My 3 year old loves getting into a warm car. :smile:
:wootwoot:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
That's awesome man congrats! So nice to hop into a toasty ride. Having had a remote start for a while myself I can honestly say I don't think I'll ever be able to go back....

D3vious

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
I spent 50 bucks extra for the upgrade to a 4 button remote replacing my stock keyless.
I may add features in the future.
Remote windows, sunroof.... Alarm... Lol :undecided:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
D3vious said:
I spent 50 bucks extra for the upgrade to a 4 button remote replacing my stock keyless.
I may add features in the future.
Remote windows, sunroof.... Alarm... Lol :undecided:

Really bad ass would be a remote start that can turn on the heated seats and the rear defrost...

XxCyberhellxX

Aug 27, 2013
Denali n DOO said:
Really bad ass would be a remote start that can turn on the heated seats and the rear defrost...

you can do this on your envoy VERY easy... if you get a CAN network Bypass module... one wire from your OBDII port will give the module access to talk to the BCM and control the locks lights arm disarm factory alarm system...

Flashlogic - FLCAN

http://cdncontent2.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-GM1/FLC-AL(DL)-GM1_20111004.pdf

If your a DEI person they have something like this as well. not sure if theirs does the seats tho but i know this one does. I just picked up my 06 Trail Blazer LT 5.3 and i will be using an Audiovox APS997C and a FLCAN bypass module with this combo i will only have about 7 wires or so to tap into on the truck and it will do it all... lock , unlock, start, panic button, 2-way radio key fob, use factory key fob for remote start ,heated seats and rear defrost. (will have to run other wires for the shock senor programing switch and so on)

For under $200 you can have it all.

(by the way i made an account just to tell you this... i have been reading up a lot on adding in a remote start to my truck using the CAN system Google search landed me to this forum post )

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
XxCyberhellxX said:
you can do this on your envoy VERY easy... if you get a CAN network Bypass module... one wire from your OBDII port will give the module access to talk to the BCM and control the locks lights arm disarm factory alarm system...

Flashlogic - FLCAN

http://cdncontent2.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-GM1/FLC-AL(DL)-GM1_20111004.pdf

If your a DEI person they have something like this as well. not sure if theirs does the seats tho but i know this one does. I just picked up my 06 Trail Blazer LT 5.3 and i will be using an Audiovox APS997C and a FLCAN bypass module with this combo i will only have about 7 wires or so to tap into on the truck and it will do it all... lock , unlock, start, panic button, 2-way radio key fob, use factory key fob for remote start ,heated seats and rear defrost. (will have to run other wires for the shock senor programing switch and so on)

For under $200 you can have it all.

(by the way i made an account just to tell you this... i have been reading up a lot on adding in a remote start to my truck using the CAN system Google search landed me to this forum post )
Thanks for the info and:

:tiphat: :tiphat: Welcome :tiphat:

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/218-welcome-to-gmtnationcom-heres-the-story/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online