FEEDBACK How to promote GMTNation.com

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I bought my FPR from Amazon, and when they asked for a review, this is what I wrote:

With the help of GMTNation.com it took longer to get the tools and put them away than the actual installation. The part was perfect, and shipping was fast.

I thought it would be a good way of showing GMTNation some love.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
What a GREAT IDEA!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have mentioned it on Amazon as well in a review.

Done the same with offroadtb.

Figure it may help us get the DIY types.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Thought that this did the promotion for me?

uploadfromtaptalk1398978356695.jpg

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
jsomething said:
I think someone needs to look into Google search optimization.
Anyone else notice GMT nation never comes up unless you search GMT nation.
Jman423, our admin, is a pro. We got screwed by a SEO vendor who went silently belly-up over the previous year, plus our necessary upgrade to an entirely new forum platform two weekends ago. Since ALL previous links went 404 on us, there is a LOT of hard work happening to get us indexed again, which Google is doing more every day. Trust me.

Glad you found us, though. If you ever find a stray noob that needs our help, drop a dime and tell them where to come.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
The google thing is why I don't answer tech questions in pm's. I've said this before, and I think it's worth repeating again - if anyone wants my assistance, make a thread and pm me a link. I will look at it. If we're gonna get up in the goggle searches, we gotta post it like it's hot. Or something.

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
:duh: Did I have GNTNation in the title? Sorry and thanks you, Roadie, for fixing it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
How bout when posting for the first time in an intro post on another forum, I just say "Familiar with forums in general since I'm also on GMTNation.com for my Trailblazer truck." Just did that on a Honda Prelude forum. I think as long as it doesn't pertain to a competing forum, it should be OK.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Mooseman said:
I think as long as it doesn't pertain to a competing forum, it should be OK.
As long as the forum isn't owned by Vertical Scope, in which case my personal rules of engagement would not allow me to post unless I was participating in a jailbreak. I sometimes miss pirate4x4.com.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online