Hi from the Netherlands!

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
Chevy4ever said:
There is a lot of road rage here, roads are crowded, ....people don't use indicators, cut each other off, don't let people pass, don't let each other enter or leave the highway

Hmmm, you sure you don't live in Dallas?:rotfl:

Chevy4ever

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Well....at least they have wider roads....:yes:

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
I am so deliriously happy that we don't have these speedcameras that measure your speed between cameras.

I have my hands full with the stationary ones in my path to and from work, 8 in each direction.:hissyfit:

Fortunately you get warnings thru the GPS when speeding at each camera, otherwise I would be a very poor man by now.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing tail lights and fog light switch pics. Was interesting to see something I've never seen before.

Chevy4ever

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Harpo said:
He's got the Eurostyle assymetric lights that goes up on the right side.
Most of you don't like that.

Is there a special part number for those? I see on Ebay different styles of headlamps, and some have the clear corners, but are they euro spec?
do the US style lamps have a horizontal cut off?

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Try this.
I'm not 100% sure this is the right number, but I think so.

US cutoff I horizontal, yes. On E-bay headlights?? I don't know.

Chevy4ever

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Thanks! The US cut off, is that a straight line, or a lot of diffusion up and down?

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
There is much more diffusion and not that clear cutoffline that I'm used to with our European assymetric cutoffline wich I think is a lot better.
You can just adjust the light up and down, no side to side adjustment that we are used to. There should not be a need to side adjust the us ones but I wish there was because I have a spot in the middle that is leaking light well above the cutoff line and is pointing towards oncoming traffic. Would be nice to be able to point it a bit to the right.
I think you could say that the lightpattern reassembles a galaxy from a side wiew if you understand. Over the cutoffline that is.

I have hid converted my lowbeams and I think the lightpattern would be much better and less disturbing glare for oncoming traffic with European headlights.

Chevy4ever

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Those euro lamps are ridiculously expensive! if at all available.....I'd much rather go for projector lamps then. Those have to have a sharp cut-off.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online