1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED Good Quality GM Hats

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by gpking, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpking

gpking Well-Known Member

My TrailBlazer hat is starting to show its age and it's the nicest hat I have so I want another one. I've given up ever finding it embroidered with the TrailBlazer text, but I just want the same decent quality type of hat (preferably with a bowtie still).
    IMG_20170410_091802873.jpg
    My hat was from Raceway Distributors, which has since gone out of business, and is now known as Speedway Blues (which only seems to sell FCA apparel, I guess that's why they're sad at the speedway).
    Anyway, my hat is black microsuede(?) with a white face on the lip of the bill, it has a nice heavy feel to it unlike most cheap automotive-themed hats.

I'm continuously looking for this exact type of hat, but I'll take recommendations for other nice GM hats.
    General GM hat thread?

Capote likes this.
  2. MRRSM

MRRSM Gold Supporter

3. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

Nice but no "TrailBlazer" hats. They do have hitch covers (no, not those ones), license plate frames, posters (oddly enough for the "new" TB), caliper covers and floor mats. All overpriced of course.

4. gpking

gpking Well-Known Member

This isn't necessarily about finding a TrailBlazer hat, just a nice Chevy one. If I'm going to waste money on a hat, it might as well last me just as long as this one has. All of my freebie hats I have are noticeably much lower quality and not as comfortable.

I just really dig the microsuede. It has more weight to it than a normal hat, helps to keep it planted on your noggin in the wind. I found a microsuede CAT hat on Amazon, but I wouldn't wear CAT apparel unless it was free.

5. therealsethallen

therealsethallen Well-Known Member

Genuine GM Licensed product from Amazon or a dealer. I have a REALLY nice Volvo hat I picked up from Volvo, there's some nice Chevy ones too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.