Future Plans

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
I know this may seem silly and what not, but I thought you know we could get together and see what some of us have planned for the near future. At the moment I am still studying so I have a few years to go before I can actually put my plans in action. But they are quiet simple to be honest. As soon as I am done with my studies, I plan to come over to the U.S, with the TB hopefully, and start a business. I plan on bringing my brothers as well with me. And in due course I hope to settle in the U.S. I really like Detroit, as my aunt lives close by in Flint, and of course it is known as the motoring Capital of the U.S, which makes it the perfect place to start a car business. And of course I would be honored to meet some of our great members who reside in the U.S and Canada at the moment :2thumbsup:

That's my plan for the near future. Let's see what our other members have in their minds :tiphat:

Reactions: fletch09

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sounds like a good plan but you might have major issues with importing your TB into the US. Another member was trying to bring a TB over from Japan and was not able to because it does not meet federal standards. Yeah, it sounds crazy but exported North American vehicles can't be re-imported.
Anyone here work for GM or know someone who does? | GMTNation

And it can't be cheap to ship a vehicle neither.

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Sounds like a good plan but you might have major issues with importing your TB into the US. Another member was trying to bring a TB over from Japan and was not able to because it does not meet federal standards. Yeah, it sounds crazy but exported North American vehicles can't be re-imported.
Anyone here work for GM or know someone who does? | GMTNation

And it can't be cheap to ship a vehicle neither.

Hopefully won't run into those issues :biggrin:, because other than the IC and not having OnStar services i really don't see the difference between an American specd TB and the ones here

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Hopefully won't run into those issues :biggrin:, because other than the IC and not having OnStar services i really don't see the difference between an American specd TB and the ones here

Like mooseman said, read that other thread... probably not gonna happen....
It makes no sense I realize, but then again look at the all the other dumb crap our govt does...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online