found bugs while posting 'wanted ad'

schedebaby

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Admins,

I may have found a couple small bug while trying to post a wanted ad in the classifieds section. As I went to choose a category, I clicked the arrow on the right-hand side of the box, and it dropped down as it should, but it was empty. This also happened with the location tab. I try to make my posts as detailed as possible, for reference, check out my wanted ad for the flip-out/double-din head unit wanted. Thanks guys, I have great expectations for this site and I think it's going to take off!! Thanks!

-Ricky
(schedebaby)

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
schedebaby said:
Admins,

I may have found a couple small bug while trying to post a wanted ad in the classifieds section. As I went to choose a category, I clicked the arrow on the right-hand side of the box, and it dropped down as it should, but it was empty. This also happened with the location tab. I try to make my posts as detailed as possible, for reference, check out my wanted ad for the flip-out/double-din head unit wanted. Thanks guys, I have great expectations for this site and I think it's going to take off!! Thanks!

-Ricky
(schedebaby)

We will look in to this! Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.