Found another shock vendor

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
After replacing my brakes yesterday (Brakemotive) my front passengers strut decided that life was too had and blew out...not what I needed right now, but I have to take care of it.

I was going to get the Bilstein HD's from Shockwarehouse, but every discount code I entered would not work, even the one for 2012 from the OS.

I looked around online a bit more and found another vendor who is actually a brick and mortar store in Michigan, that also sells online under the moniker Bilstein Shocks, KW Suspensions and much more: eShocks.com. If you order from them, pay attention to what you are ordering, I almost ordered rear shocks for the air system instead of the coil.

But $235 shipped for both front and rear replacements is the cheapest I've found anywhere.

So there is another vendor out there that has a very very good price.

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
I got all 4 from 4wheelparts.com for 206 to my door.( bilstein hd)

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
drwfaulk said:
I got all 4 from 4wheelparts.com for 206 to my door.( bilstein hd)

When? I just looked there and got quoted $268 shipped.

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
About a month or two ago well now that I think about it they were having a sale sorry

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Thanks for the tip! I am looking at replacing mine. They seem to ship international but even then, I can get them shipped to the UPS Store in Ogdensburg NY and pick them up for cheaper shipping.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
I agree, be careful, I just checked out that site and its very easy to select the wrong rear shock.
Perry is straight down I69, less than an hour from me

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Have an update. eshocks currently have the front struts in stock but the rear shocks are on backorder with Bilstein, who say they are waiting on a shipment from Germany, ETA end of May.

So, I would have had to get the struts now and pay shipping, then wait for the rears and pay shipping. I ended up going to Summit and getting all 4 for the same price I would have paid with the shipping...$285 inc. tax.

I honestly would still recommend eshocks, but I'd advise ringing them first to make sure they have what you want in stock.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanns Carrasco

Members Online