Foglight

Foglight

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Foglight has finally made over from the dark side , ya know what I mean....

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to be :thumbsup:

I like your username...

Foglight

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks Guys.

My 2003 Envoy has 154000 on it and I need this place.
We have been keeping up on everything and it's still a
good looking and great running truck.

Showtyme

Nov 26, 2012
I had to figure it out myself too. If only there would have been a sign in big bold letters saying this way to the party. Lol. Welcome to GMTN.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! We TRIED to leave signs, but the goofballs at Vertical Scope took them all down because they think this site "competes" with them.

Yeah right. :no:

They overpaid for the trailvoy archives, but they did NOT buy the community. Who fled last year when it was clear they were going to neglect us and milk us like aphids.

If you hadn't logged in and read regularly during the jailbreak week (it took Vertical Scope an entire week to realize we were leaving and taking everybody with us) our departure could have been missed. Some folks found GMTN by Googling for "Where did the Roadie go?". :rotfl:

Showtyme

Nov 26, 2012
the roadie said:
If you hadn't logged in and read regularly during the jailbreak week (it took Vertical Scope an entire week to realize we were leaving and taking everybody with us) our departure could have been missed. Some folks found GMTN by Googling for "Where did the Roadie go?". :rotfl:

I was gone for awhile and when I came back to do some thread digging I saw under your name "no longer with us" and thought maybe you died.:frown: Then I started seeing it under more and more names and saw a few mentions of "the other site" so I had to go looking. Didn't take me long to find this place though. I think I googled trailblazer forum and it was at the bottom of the page.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online