SUPPORT FIXED:Have to log in every single visit?

midnightbluS10

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
Hey guys. Having to log in every time I visit, whether I chose "stay logged in" or not. Any solutions to this? Thanks.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Mine stays logged in fine.
I'd check your browser settings. If your browser is set to clear recent history or cookies or whatever every time you close it, that will cause you to have to log in again.

Reactions: Redbeard and Matt
Upvote 0

midnightbluS10

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
Let me go check that. All my other forums stay logged in, though, so I'm not sure if that would be it. Gonna check anyway.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
What browser are you using? Are you possibly using a cleaning app that clears out cookies?

Reactions: Redbeard
Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Oddly i dont have that issue here, but i am having ebay not keep me logged in on two different browsers...never had that issue before and the past couple days i have to sign in every time. No other sites are affected and IE and Chrome have it occuring

Upvote 0

midnightbluS10

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
What browser are you using? Are you possibly using a cleaning app that clears out cookies?
Using Google Chrome on Marshmallow(android 6.0) I cleared cookies and temp Internet files in an attempt to clear out anything that might have been causing it. Going to check and see if that worked next time I come back. I don't use anything to regularly clear cookies or anything so I'm not sure what's up. Maybe a corrupt file or something?

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Ah, I'm only on here from a PC, not my phone. I would think it should still work OK though, but I haven't tested that route.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Use it on my Lollipop phone on a regular basis using the Chrome Beta browser, no issues here.

Upvote 0

midnightbluS10

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
Looks to be fixed. Clearing cookies and temp files did it. Guess I jumped the gun lol. Although, it could be helpful in the future if anyone else ever has this problem and actually does search before posting.

Admittedly, I didn't before I posted lol. And I know better. Been around one forum or another since '98 or so.

Reactions: Mooseman
Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online