Done with mods for awhile

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Well, unfortunately my build will not be progressing the way that I wanted, due to some financial hard times I will not be doing anything else to the TB until the issues are resolved. Gotta take care of the family before I can take care of the extra things in life. I'll still be on here just not as much. I'll be getting the alignment done and leaving it as is.

Thanks to everyone for the help and information as it wouldn't have anything done to it if it wasn't for the forums

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
At least you saved some money by coming here. Gotta take care of priorities first. Mods will come eventually.

Reactions: tsmith1156

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It happens to the best of us.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm in that boat too, I can only do very small inexpensive mods and will only spend the larger bucks on maintenance. Last big spending was for the brakes & rotors.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
I'm in that boat too, I can only do very small inexpensive mods and will only spend the larger bucks on maintenance. Last big spending was for the brakes & rotors.

Ya it's tough right now and when our baby is born in august/September it'll be harder with my girlfriend being off work for weeks

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Well, unfortunately my build will not be progressing the way that I wanted, due to some financial hard times I will not be doing anything else to the TB until the issues are resolved. Gotta take care of the family before I can take care of the extra things in life. I'll still be on here just not as much. I'll be getting the alignment done and leaving it as is.

Thanks to everyone for the help and information as it wouldn't have anything done to it if it wasn't for the forums

I keep saying this and then as soon as I get a little :twocents: I try to get something done. But I don't have any other things to prioritize so I wish you all the best and hopefully you'll be back to modding in no time :2thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online