FEEDBACK did the forum URL change? [Yes]

chatham

Original poster
Feb 19, 2014
I use to have a bookmark for the envoy forum on this site but it now doesn't work. I have gone to the forums and don't see a forum for it any longer. not sure what platform an envoy/trail is. wouldn't it be better if you listed the vehicles as well. sure would make it a whole lot easier and useful.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
We're all listed under this heading:

GMT360/370/305 Platform

I don't think we ever broke down the subforums into the individual models before :confused:

Reactions: The_Roadie

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
We never did a breakdown besides consolidating the major 360 (Short wheelbase), 370 (long wheelbase) and 305 (XUV) to distinguish them from the other GM Truck platforms.

Sorry about breaking everybody's links and bookmarks. It was forced by the absolutely necessary forum software upgrade that was made necessary by the virtual demise of VBulletin and very difficult to install security updates.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I have also noticed when doing a Trailblazer/Envoy search in Google and it lists links to different threads on GMTNation, when clicking on the links the page comes up with "404 Page Not Found". It did that for every link I clicked on. The is a GMTNation Resource Portal listed at the bottom of the page that will direct you to the new site. Hopefully anyone searching for help will click on the link, although it will still take them to the main page of the site and not to the thread they were looking for.

How would this issue be resolved with the Google search, just curious?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online