Classifieds alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
While the Classifieds are in being worked on can we create a board that would act as our for sale, trades and wanted area? I figure it might be worth while so that Jimmy can make sure everything is 100% and can open it when he is ready.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
We are waiting on a new and updated version before we load it up. The old version was causing too many issues. We are hoping it will be ready in a couple weeks. Until then make a thread for whatever you are selling. We do however request that pictures be posted of any item you are selling.:cool:

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
thanks man, I'm not selling anything right now. I just go to the classifieds section on trailvoy and the offroadtb and browse them from time to time.

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
Ghoster,

Why don't you guys just do a subforum of the marketplace and be done with it? So much easier, everyone uses it, no BS. Go look at the numbers for TBSSOwners classified section for proof.

Require pictures, 25 minimum post count, and someone qualified to watch it.

Not sure why you guys havent taken this approach.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
groundshock said:
Ghoster,

Why don't you guys just do a subforum of the marketplace and be done with it? So much easier, everyone uses it, no BS. Go look at the numbers for TBSSOwners classified section for proof.

Require pictures, 25 minimum post count, and someone qualified to watch it.

Not sure why you guys havent taken this approach.

Mainly because it jams up the forums with for sale threads. Jman can explain all the techno nerdy mumbo jumbo, but using the system allows us to keep everything streamlined and cleaner looking. If it all works the way we want, everyone should be pretty happy with it.

If it doesn't work, its Jmans fault!!:biggrin:

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
Hm. Interesting.

I'd definitely like to know what the nerdy techy crap is.

Seems like doing it the way that TBSSOwners does it would be so much easier and probably much more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online