Bumpers

Dave 26

Original poster
Sep 8, 2021
NJ
Hey guys
Other than custom fabrication. Anyone know of a company that makes steel or aluminum front or rear bumpers for a 08 TB. A while back a dumbass in a beat up BMW rear ended me in stop and go traffic I was stopped he went. Bammo !!! The trailer hitch pretty much stopped him and messup the beemer pretty good LOL.But my bumper outside cover is there hanging on , but the under side plastic supports are all busted up. So I"m looking for any type of tubular or flat steel or aluminum bumper .Front too ,people dont give a shit they just back up hit your veh and leave .

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
There aren't any that make prefab stuff, but if you get on Facebook and look for MDB Fabrication, he sells or at least used to sell the only weld yourself kits for GMT360's.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I think there used to be some but since this platform's demise in 2009, accessories have been dropping out. I'd just try and find a same colour one in a pick-n-pull.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
If it comes down to cases and you have to perform a Stock Bumper Swap R&R... This Video covers all of the *Finer Points* of this procedure:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online