Brews - Beers - Whatcha been drinking?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Went out Sat night for another of those Qualified bombers and the manager's father has brought in a bottle from a trip he took to Europe and saved me a bit of this snazzy Irish Whisley that was excellent.

we then went out after the place closed and had a few other good brews
Three Floyds Yum Yum
Taxman Gold Standard

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
I love me some Three Floyds!

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
Not a lot of alcohol, but brewed nonetheless. Anyone drinking kombucha? Anyone making it? I have tried a couple bottles from the store and they tasted pretty good so I thought about making it but never got a round tuit. The wife of a co-worker got a couple of SCOBYs and gave me one after making a quart. The batch she made tasted every bit as good as the store-bought stuff.

I started my first batch last night. If it goes good, I may move up in size, and maybe even go to a continuous brew.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Not a lot of alcohol, but brewed nonetheless. Anyone drinking kombucha? Anyone making it? I have tried a couple bottles from the store and they tasted pretty good so I thought about making it but never got a round tuit. The wife of a co-worker got a couple of SCOBYs and gave me one after making a quart. The batch she made tasted every bit as good as the store-bought stuff.

I started my first batch last night. If it goes good, I may move up in size, and maybe even go to a continuous brew.
Not to be a "Debbie Downer" but, from what I've read that shit can kill you if improperly prepared :Lager Louts:.....:stars:

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
Well, I figure if I can brew my own beer and still be alive, I should be able to brew up some kombucha. I'll have to dig a little more and see if I can find some "horror stories" about it.

And hell, you have to die of something someday, right? :popcorn:

Reactions: northcreek

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher