Brake Controller Plug

Mike

Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
Could someone please guide me to where I would plug in the harness for an electric break control? I have a 2007 Suburban 1500. I've spent the last hour under the dash and an hour before that searching the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
It looks like 2007 was the year GM decided to drop the nice convenient plug and just go with the cut-off wires under the dash. The same as in my Voy and probably the TB's. If you saw a small bundle of wires wrapped in white tape with printing on it, you found them.

Here's some info from eTrailer.

Mike

Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
Mark20 said:
It looks like 2007 was the year GM decided to drop the nice convenient plug and just go with the cut-off wires under the dash. The same as in my Voy and probably the TB's. If you saw a small bundle of wires wrapped in white tape with printing on it, you found them.

Here's some info from eTrailer.

Thanks Mark! I found the same info at the same site. I was getting mixed answers from other sources. It seems 2007 was the pivotal year. Some have the plug, some dont. I found my hidden wires. I dont mind doing a little splicing. I was just worried that I was gonna have to run wires and cut into other wires and all that nonsense.

Thanks again!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.