1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

Back in the game... Hopefully

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Medic3166, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Medic3166

Medic3166 Member

Hey all,
    As long as everything goes right, I'll be buying an '06 Envoy with only 60k on the odometer tomorrow. My old truck was a 2004 Trailblazer that I put over 100k miles on, but ended up selling it a couple of years ago to get a more commute-friendly car. I started poking around the "other site" for a few days and was dismayed that I didn't see any familiar faces (I was an alumni member with a few thousand posts). I found this site after the Roadie mentioned it a few years back.

I'll keep you updated when I bring her home!

2. Mounce

Mounce Silver Supporter

Glad you found the new hangout! Not all of the old timers still frequent but most of the new faces you'll see carry a lot of their knowledge we picked up over the years.

Tiggerr likes this.
  3. Wooluf1952

Wooluf1952 Well-Known Member

Medic3166 likes this.
  4. Medic3166

Medic3166 Member

Wow... When I sold my TB early in '11 I stopped looking at TrailVoy and kinda forgot about it. I had no idea all that crap happened.

5. Sparky

Sparky Moderator

Yeah it was a mess. But hey, greener pastures over here right?

Welcome back :biggrin:

Tiggerr and Medic3166 like this.
  6. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

You're in the right place now. TV is just a wasteland of tumbleweeds and unanswered posts. Welcome back!

Tiggerr and Medic3166 like this.
  7. Tiggerr

Tiggerr Gold Supporter

Definitely the place to be for this platform!
    :iagree:

8. Medic3166

Medic3166 Member

Everything went through, and I came home with the '06 'Voy! I already took the dealership advertisement off the back. After some drunken Priming tonight I should be expecting interior LEDs and new headlights too. Now I just have to see if I can remove the chrome moldings without 11 years of ghosting.

Mooseman and Sparky like this.
  9. Reprise

Reprise Silver Supporter

What a find. Congrats! Right at the mileage where you'd want to change out the transfer case fluid (if you already know / have done this, or don't have 4WD, apologies).

If you want, give us some details / pics on her. And if anyone ever starts a 'lowest miles relative to year' thead, I'll wager you're in the top (bottom?) three.

Welcome back :tiphat: