Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me why I now have a different avatar in all of my posts? I changed nothing in my settings and my profile shows my avatar as my Denali grill n DOO plate. How's this possible?

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
Can anyone tell me why I now have a different avatar in all of my posts? I changed nothing in my settings and my profile shows my avatar as my Denali grill n DOO plate. How's this possible?

So, now that I start a thread my avatar goes back to normal? WTF? :confused: ?

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Can anyone tell me why I now have a different avatar in all of my posts?
Operator error? :confused:

:raspberry:

Upvote 0

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
BO TIE SS said:
Operator error? :confused:

:raspberry:

Nope, was posting on "word association game" and the post had a new avatar in place of mine. I looked at other posts of mine n they were all this new pic. As soon as I start this thread the avatar pic was normal again. Is it possible for someone to change a pic in a post and it changes all my posts. Like I said my avatar in my profile was correct n settings were not changed. I really don't understand...

Upvote 0

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Some things in life deserve to be unanswered, unasked and unmentioned.

It's the first law of computer tech help. :biggrin:

Quietly shuffle away, nothing left to see here... Go home folks. :popo:

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
If your avatar changes, any post that gets displayed will be shown with the current avatar. They're not glued in the data base like the text.

That said, it was probably a data base glitch. Gone now. Mods can prank you and change your avatar, but I haven't done that in this case. Made any enemies among the other mods? :undecided:

Upvote 0

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
If your avatar changes, any post that gets displayed will be shown with the current avatar. They're not glued in the data base like the text.

That said, it was probably a data base glitch. Gone now. Mods can prank you and change your avatar, but I haven't done that in this case. Made any enemies among the other mods? :undecided:

Hmmmm, prank huh? now I recall seeing that crazy smilee on the left border on my screen from top to bottom this morning. Not sure how I would have made an enemy?

Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I've seen a version of the avatar glitch that won't show anyones avatar. IIRC I closed/opened mah browser and all was well after that.

Upvote 0

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
MAY03LT said:
I've seen a version of the avatar glitch that won't show anyones avatar. IIRC I closed/opened mah browser and all was well after that.

Is there a crazy smilee's on left of page glitch too? Not sure I get it?

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Crazy smiley? Got a screenshot?

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online