AudioControl LC2i

2008LT

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
Has anyone installed an AudioControl LC2i line out converter? If so, how did you do it? I just got one and I am having trouble finding install information. If this helps I'm installing a full audio system but want to retain the factory radio. I have two amps, a mono and a four channel, components for the front with q-logic kick panels, coax for the rear doors and a single fosgate p3 15. Thanks for the help.

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
2008LT said:
Has anyone installed an AudioControl LC2i line out converter? If so, how did you do it? I just got one and I am having trouble finding install information. If this helps I'm installing a full audio system but want to retain the factory radio. I have two amps, a mono and a four channel, components for the front with q-logic kick panels, coax for the rear doors and a single fosgate p3 15. Thanks for the help.

it should use the PRE-amp audio signal as input for the LOC. Just tap into the wires at the amp location.

2008LT

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
Thank you for the help. Can anyone suggest the best location to tap into? I have the bose audio system which has six channels; dash, front, and rear. Which channel provides the best full range signal?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chadla11

Members Online