alignment done specs?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I'm sure the other guys here would agree with needing a lot more info then what your giving us here.

Year/mileage/how long you've had it
Was there any work done on the front end that may have required you to get an alignment before running into this issue.

Other then that looks like they did a decent job straightening thing out for you.
Did they look over suspension parts, the sway bar bushings, end links, control arms bushings, ball joints?

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Your toe being off like that would sure do tire damage. Looks like they lined it up. If anything was loose I'm sure they would've tried to sell you the work on it. Most shops won't align something that need front end work.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
I can tell you by looking at the printout that you are "good" meaning you won't have excessive tire wear problems, but your truck will not handle as well as it could especially when you hit bumps or uneven pavement that amount of camber and castor would be noticeable.

So they charge you $90 and don't even align the entire system like they are supposed too just because the other items are "within spec". I would have been pissed if they handed me that print out, especially considering that almost every other item on that page is **barely** in spec.

I would take it back and make them do it again, or demand a refund. You were ripped off my friend. IMO

Reactions: buffalo4x4

buffalo4x4

Original poster
Oct 2, 2015
2006 trailblazer ls 112k got it at 109k was having them do the waterpump under warranty asked then to check it over while they had it and called me about it having new tierods but was never aligned and that it needed a wheel bearing but that they dont do the alignment with a bearing.

buffalo4x4

Original poster
Oct 2, 2015
I can tell you by looking at the printout that you are "good" meaning you won't have excessive tire wear problems, but your truck will not handle as well as it could especially when you hit bumps or uneven pavement that amount of camber and castor would be noticeable.

So they charge you $90 and don't even align the entire system like they are supposed too just because the other items are "within spec". I would have been pissed if they handed me that print out, especially considering that almost every other item on that page is **barely** in spec.

I would take it back and make them do it again, or demand a refund. You were ripped off my friend. IMO

i am going to have to do just that because i do feel what you are talking about going over manholes and small bumps that should be nothing for an suv to go over thank you.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

buffalo4x4

Original poster
Oct 2, 2015
I'm sure the other guys here would agree with needing a lot more info then what your giving us here.

Year/mileage/how long you've had it
Was there any work done on the front end that may have required you to get an alignment before running into this issue.

Other then that looks like they did a decent job straightening thing out for you.
Did they look over suspension parts, the sway bar bushings, end links, control arms bushings, ball joints?

they looked if over from what they told me the only part i would have to replace is a rear link and the passenger side wheel bearing but the bearing was done on my warranty.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online