Air Compressor Hose Kit

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Hey everyone!

I hope everybody has had a great holiday season. I am looking for an Air Compressor Kit for my 2007 GMC Envoy Denali. Attached are two photos of the kit I am looking for. I would like the hose with gauge, 3 connectors/adapters, and bag. I found 2 on ebay, one for $45 including shipping and another for $75. But both are missing something. It looks like it'll be hard to find everything together, so the hose with gauge would be the most important item for me to find.

If you, or someone you know, is selling this kit let me know please. They also made the same kit for Bonnevilles, Silhouettes, and Hummers. The GM part # is 10433823.

Thanks,

Denaliguy

Attachments

• GM Air Hose Kit.jpg
    GM Air Hose Kit.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 19
  • GM Air Hose Kit 2.JPG
    GM Air Hose Kit 2.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 63

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
After a google search, it appears we have an air hose (20') a gauge, a bag and 3 inflaters.

The price ranges from $88 to $199, a lot of money for a hose and gauge.

The cloth covered hose is kinda nice looking, but............

I have all of the above and spent a lot less. Most hardware stores will have everything you need, except a bag with GM on it.

The only thing I'm not sure of, is the connector for the compressor end. if it is a standard air compressor quick disconnect any air gun hose will work.

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Yeah I found a DIY video using a hose for pneumatic tools, but the "flexible" pvc hose isn't as flexible as I'd like it to be. If you have other hose material suggestions I'm open. I found a guy in Chicago who's willing to sell his hose with gauge for $15...but I haven't heard back from him yet so I'm still searching. The bag isn't as big of a deal if I get that or not. As well, I know I can get those connectors cheap at other places. But like I said, I would mainly like the hose with gauge (the bonus would be finding the complete kit). I'm not willing to spend more than $40-$45 for the OEM kit, so that limits my options.

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
I found the kit I was looking for on ebay. Ended up getting everything for $40 including shipping. Would have cost $25 to make myself and it wouldn't have fit in the compartment made for the compressor kit, so I'm happy. Thanks to those who looked.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online