afm delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Griff

Original poster
May 7, 2017
Grand Rapids MI
Hey All......If you own a 2007-present chevy or gmc with the 5.3 I can reprogram your ecm and delete the afm out of it. This will keep your engine from ever going into v4 mode again. You will have less oil consumption and prolong the life of your engine. I am charging $100. Mail me your ecm and I will ship it back the same day

Steve's gm programming
11551 56th ave
Allendale, MI 49401

BRomanJr

Dec 9, 2011
Welcome, Does this include the 2005-2006 AFM 5.3?
How do you accept payment?

Reactions: Steve Griff

Steve Griff

Original poster
May 7, 2017
Grand Rapids MI
The 2005 and 2006 vehicles use a different ecm and different credits I have to purchase from GM. I am currently only doing 2007 and newer vehicles including saab, trailblazer, envoy, sierra, suburban, Yukon, Silverado, etc...

I do accept paypal, cashiers check, or cash

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Are you a business or is this something you do on the side, or what?

Just being cautious since we don't know you, and for a first post advertising services that need people to ship their ECM to your home just raises some eyebrows.

Reactions: djthumper

Steve Griff

Original poster
May 7, 2017
Grand Rapids MI
I've personally done over 100 mail in ecms no issues. I advertise on craigslist and was referred to this site by someone I met on craigslist. I am a master tech and have done 40-50 full engine rebuilds including the afm hardware deletes. You have nothing to worry about and you will see lots of "likes" on my profile once my name gets out on your site

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Do you have any references you can share currently?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Hey guys I was the one who emailed @Steve Griff after seeing his ad on Craigslist. Figured it was something to share with the community here and also gain some knowledge. I know @Mooseman has a how to on this on earlier models and our tuners can do the same + other things. What did catch my eye is the fact that he has pulled these engines apart and done some home work on remedying the problem the system can cause.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Do you personally vouch for him or just saw a random ad? Did he do any work for you?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
What did we turn into a mafia over here. "No Tony I can't vouch for the guy but I've heard good things" lol.
I did come across his listing on a few instances and Craigslist hasn't flagged it so that's gotta say something.
And lastly no he has not done work for me. I still believe in the power of PayPal if something's up im sure they'll recover the looses and do what has to be done.

Reactions: rizzo20

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There is a semi-local tuner to me that I almost had do my car. He only uses craigslist because he is banned a couple forum for screwing up peoples shit. I did the research, i talked to him and to others that had stuff done through him. Too much of a mixed bag for me to support.

Putting the forum out there as an avenue for someone you did not even give that much research to is sheer ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online