A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MRRSM

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
“A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...” is the familiar saying that would certainly be relevant where my “Long Hand” comes under scrutiny. But recently, I received a PM from @Capote wherein he posed the not-so-obvious-to-me-at-the-time Question of:

“Bob…. Why don’t you set up either a VLOG or create a Youtube Channel… and makes some videos of what you are working on?”

I’m paraphrasing him here, of course… but since I have kept all of my old AVIs that I faithfully recorded between 2009-2012 during all four generations of the design and building of “The FrankInjector Machine” for cleaning EFIs… I thought, “Okay… I will.” After a day or so after that of wrangling with the learning curve using the Linux-Mint flavor of HANDBRAKE… I managed to convert around 40 or so videos over to the MV4 format accepted by Youtube.

The next issue hearkened back to my desire never to put any personal information on-line such as providing my Cell Phone # to Google for any reason. Of course, this is their final requirement to be able to set up a working Youtube Account… unless you get very clever…. And use their older on-line “Google Calendar” section to set up a Gmail account (again… without providing a Cell Phone #) and then after you sign in to Google via Gmail… Just open Youtube… and Voilà..! ‘Sans Cell Phone #’. From there you can create a Youtube Channel and so...THAT is exactly what I did.

So to get this MRRSM Youtube Channel launched... I thought I'd mention that a few years ago, I did a series of videos that addressed the Question of whether or not "Bananas are Naturally Radioactive”. Since they are famously rich in Potassium and Phosporous… I thought it made sense that if they might be able to uptake these occasionally radioactive minerals making this Science Wives' Tale possibly true. By way of introducing everyone to my New Youtube Channel, I give you, “The BED (Banana Equivalent Dose” Video:

In the near future… I will be relying more heavily on using my Youtube Channel to communicate any significant advances in my progress with Rebuilding the GM 4.2L Engines in the two recent threads that are open and active on the subject. I hope @Capote realizes that I very much appreciate his suggestions and confidence in my ability to make these Videos available as a stand in for Chapters that rival Tolstoy’s War and Peace. ;>)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online