2014 GMC Canyon

Porkins

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
IMO this rendering looks better then the new Colorado.

[video=youtube_share;aBaTY2Pk36M]http://youtu.be/aBaTY2Pk36M[/video]

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
:iagree:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Boog2006 said:
Looks a lot like a Honda Ridgeline....

I see this actually going to court because it does look like a ridgeline rip off..

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Well I don't think so, the 1st gen avalanche had this type of look. With the bed shaping that way. Then that Ponda Hingeline came out taking the look of the avalanche. So I see GM taking back their look. Case dismissed

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
TexazReece said:
Well I don't think so, the 1st gen avalanche had this type of look. With the bed shaping that way. Then that Ponda Hingeline came out taking the look of the avalanche. So I see GM taking back their look. Case dismissed

That, and this is again a real BOF RWD truck, not a FWD unibody wannabe wimp lol.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
The only thing I see is where the bed and cab meet looks like the ridgeline but again that is how the avalanche looks at that same point

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
I think this might be what i dump my chunk of shit for. My trailblazer is ready for replacement but i have no use for a full size vehicle and i think the current Colorado sits weird as hell, hopefully this one will solve my issues and I will order one up for sure

Porkins

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
TexazReece said:

:iagree:I think the Avalanche slant will be a add-on like it is with the Colorado.

Bub said:
I think this might be what i dump my chunk of shit for. My trailblazer is ready for replacement but i have no use for a full size vehicle and i think the current Colorado sits weird as hell, hopefully this one will solve my issues and I will order one up for sure

:iagree:

Porkins

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Confirmed by GMC. I hope they stick close to the render & offer that interesting 2.8l diesel.

General Motors announced on Thursday that it will introduce nine all-new or redesigned Buick and GMC models over the next 15 months.

Those nine new models include some vehicles we already know about -- such as the Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, GMC Acadia, GMC Sierra (plus a heavy duty model), GMC Yukon and GMC Yukon XL. However, GM also confirmed for the first time that it is working on updated versions of its Buick Regal and Buick LaCrosse.

“Our dealers have a lot momentum in the marketplace right now,” Tony DiSalle, U.S. vice president of marketing for Buick and GMC, told the Detroit Free Press. “During the next 12 months we’ll continue to give them new reasons for customers to visit their showrooms.”

In addition to those nine new models, DiSalle also confirmed that GMC will bring a new version of the Canyon pickup truck to market without giving a specific time frame.

“We know there’s a group of customers that want the functionality of a truck but may not need a full-size pick,” he said.

The new GMC Canyon will likely be based on Chevrolet's all-new Colorado. However, GMC fans could be waiting a while for the smaller pickup to arrive – the Colorado isn't expected to make production until sometime in 2014

Nine new models headed to Buick, GMC showrooms

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.