2008 Trailblazer LT Interior

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
I have a Grey 2008 Trailblazer LT interior for sale.
The interior is 75% complete. No seats (I do have the seat belts and front power seat frames with heat. No seat covers)
It includes:complete dash with trim, airbag, guage cluster, glove box and CD Radio. (except lower panel it was damaged.)
LT steering wheel with radio controls and airbag
Very clean rugs and floor mats (not perfect)
Center console with rear digital controls. (no arm rest)
Door panels with handles (in grey)
some lower trim panels.

I can send pictures of any parts you may need.

Everything is cheep. I just want to move it out of garage.

I converted my truck to ebony SS interior. This is the reason I have these parts.
No good offer refused.

Thank you

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
Yes I have the seat control panels and cup inserts. Some of the part are new in the box. I will check.
What side seat control or both ?

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
impynyc said:
Yes I have the seat control panels and cup inserts. Some of the part are new in the box. I will check.
What side seat control or both ?

:redface: both...as I had a habit of "half-sitting" on the seats while working on things. Would you PM with a price?
Thanks
Chris

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
When you say dash, do you mean everything from the windshield forward? How dark is the grey? I have the light grey one, but want the almost black one.

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
The color is light grey.......
The seat frames are at my friends shop in New Jersey so it will take me a day to get the pics

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
Pictures of lower seat trim/ control

Drivers side new
passenger almost new

Attachments

• seat trim.jpg
    seat trim.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 46
  • seat trim2.jpg
    seat trim2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 47

Vicompc

Dec 5, 2011
impynyc said:
The color is light grey.......
The seat frames are at my friends shop in New Jersey so it will take me a day to get the pics

Do you have the entire seat? The color is the same as mine, how many miles were on the truck when you took them out?

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
Vicompc said:
Do you have the entire seat? The color is the same as mine, how many miles were on the truck when you took them out?

The seats had 46,000 miles on them. No covers sold them.

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
Door panels

Attachments

• driver ft.jpg
    driver ft.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 47
  • driver r.jpg
    driver r.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 46
  • passanger ft.jpg
    passanger ft.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 46
  • passanger r.jpg
    passanger r.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 46

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
Trying to post more pictures just been busy. My friend owns an auto interior business and the seat frames are at this shop. Problem is hes MIA going thru a divorce and I cant find him

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
This thread was cleaned up. If you don't agree with someone's shipping charges, then go somewhere else for what you're looking for. I do that all the time. This thread was not reported (nor were any private messages) so no one should have a grudge against anyone else.

Also, this:

General Forum Etiquette
8. If you don't like a member in the forum, you should put him to your ignore list and never hear from them again. Refrain from following them around the forums and flaming them.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
What are you asking for the lower cargo cover? Also do you have the cargo shade that rolls out or the roof rack crossbars?

Dec 16, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
What are you asking for the lower cargo cover? Also do you have the cargo shade that rolls out or the roof rack crossbars?

Don't buy from this guy, he wants to ship your parts FedEx and quotes you an amount without actually talking to FedEx.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
UMEXT said:
Don't buy from this guy, he wants to ship your parts FedEx and quotes you an amount without actually talking to FedEx.

Dude I can understand your frustration, but what you are doing to the OP will solve nothing. If he wants to charge $1000 for shipping that's up to him. If you do not agree then move on and worry about something else. Any business deal would be between me and the OP, if I feel he is trying to rip me off I would tell him GLWS and move on.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
blazinlow89 said:
Dude I can understand your frustration, but what you are doing to the OP will solve nothing. If he wants to charge $1000 for shipping that's up to him. If you do not agree then move on and worry about something else. Any business deal would be between me and the OP, if I feel he is trying to rip me off I would tell him GLWS and move on.

Arguing with UMEXT is like arguing with a water faucet. According to him, the OP should box everything up and go to fed ex to have everything weighed and then get a quote for every possible zip code in the country and then go to UPS and then go to USPS and do the same. What he doesn't get is that most people here are regular people, not ebay stores, and don't have the time to get the most accurate and economical shipping rates for everyone that might possibly be interested in their product.

Blazinlow89 is right, if you don't agree with a sellers shipping charge move on. Off topic posts, including bickering about shipping charges, have been and will be deleted from classified threads. Arguing with the staff, including name calling and personal insults, will get you banned and made fun of in the anything goes section.

Vicompc

Dec 5, 2011
Do you still have the front power seat frames with heat? If so can you post pictures? ALos, How much do you want for them?

Boatman

Jul 2, 2013
Do you have the door panel bezel's for the front and rear doors handles avaiable? Also, if you have the little trailblazer logo, on the dash, where the 4wd controls would go I'd be interested in that as well.

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
I do not have the HVAC controls for the dashboard. I still have most of the interior panels. I do have the front seats power frames with heat. Problem the front seat frames are very heavy to ship. Shipping maybe very costly. Local pickup only for seat frames.

armymp90099

Dec 7, 2011
Hey do you still have all the door panels available? I need a drivers side front. PM me when you can about the details. :smile:

TB360

Dec 29, 2011
UMEXT said:

Are you serious? You don't have to be AT a FedEx location to get accurate quote. Weight and dimension should be enough. I just shipped a bumper using their tool and it was pretty accurate when I dropped it off.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
TB360 said:
Are you serious? You don't have to be AT a FedEx location to get accurate quote. Weight and dimension should be enough. I just shipped a bumper using their tool and it was pretty accurate when I dropped it off.

I have taken hits on things before with "estimating", charged $15 to ship an RC car before and it ended up being over $30. Like it was stated way back in the thread, pricing and shipping is between the seller and the buyer, if you dont like their prices then move on.

impynyc said:
I do not have the HVAC controls for the dashboard. I still have most of the interior panels. I do have the front seats power frames with heat. Problem the front seat frames are very heavy to ship. Shipping maybe very costly. Local pickup only for seat frames.

Do you have the door handles bezels, and if so how much for all 4.

impynyc

Original poster
May 29, 2013
No way am I trying to rip anyone off. I was selling my leftover Trailblazer LT parts from my SS clone. I quoted UMEXT a price based on the price I was charged for my SS bumpers. It was an estimate. He was crying because I was not cheaper than ebay. I told him nicely to buy from ebay if its cheaper. Hey no hard feelings. I have a 100% rating on ebay and never had a problem. And if I had a problem I was able to resolve it. I have sold parts on many other forums and never had a problem.
To me UMEXT seems like a spoiled brat looking to be a bully LOL.

Sorry for the drama

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evan.wyatt

Members Online